Terms & Conditions + Payment Policy
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Payments & Cancellations
- A $350 AUD non-refundable/transferable deposit and administration fee is payable upon application. The deposit is deducted from the total cost of the course. This is non-refundable but is transferrable up to 6 months from the start of the course. We understand that life happens and if you cant attend a YTT within the 6 months for extenuating circumstances, please email our staff at email@example.com.
- If you pay with a Credit Card for the deposit of a Yoga Teacher Training, other courses or any special event, Santosha will charge the remaining balance due to that credit card provided, seven (7) days before the start of the Yoga Teacher Training, other courses or any special event, unless you set up another form of payment. If you desire to pay with an alternate Credit Card, Bank Card, Pay Pal, or perform Bank Transfer, etc., this MUST be done seven (7) days prior to the start of the Yoga Teacher Training, other courses or any special event. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the Payment Plan option available on the website is not appropriate for your budget, please email email@example.com to set up a payment plan that is appropriate for you. We are here to help!
- Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd cannot hold a place in a Yoga Teacher Training, other courses or any special event without receiving a non-refundable deposit.
- Credit card (3.5% surcharge for using credit card)
- Direct deposit (Ensure your name is clearly marked on the deposit description so that Santosha can track this, in some cases you may need to request that your bank place your name on the deposit).
- PayPal – PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE FULL AMOUNT MUST BE PAID TO SANTOSHA – We do not cover the fees of pay pal – this is the responsiblity of the student. We will inform you as to the amount once we receive the payment and apply this to your invoice.
Please note that all prices are subject to GST.
Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd
Level 2 64 Griffith Street
Coolangatta QLD 4225
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S (S as in Sam)
Account #: 10315149
Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd
Australian Business Number: (ABN)
91 167 797 640
It is recommended that you make copies of your certificate upon completion of the course and keep the master safe. Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd does not replace lost certificates. Should you lose your certificate and need a replacement, please contact Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a cost associated with printing and postage from Ahead of All Copies.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Santosha reserves the right to cancel any event (yoga retreats/yoga teacher trainings) if necessary. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund of all monies will be returned to the client.
- In the unlikely extreme circumstance that Santosha had to cancel any YTT, Santosha will refund the full amount of the YTT only, not costs associated flights, transfer or transfer flights or any other cost incurred to you (it is highly suggested that students acquire travel insurance to cover any situation that may arise, such as change of ticket dates, sickness, family, etc.)
- Please read and sign the indemnity forms prior to attendance. In order for you to participate in the Yoga Teacher Training, these forms must be signed and handed in.
- Please read and sign the ethical guidelines before attendance. In order for you to participate in the Yoga Teacher Training, these forms must be signed and handed in.
- Santosha believes in quality over quantity. Please email Santosha for current numbers in your course.
- All students must be present at registration for their course to receive manuals, t-shirts etc.
- Santosha often has Japanese students at our Yoga Teacher Trainings. If this is the case we provide translations during class. This provides a wonderful opportunity to learn about other cultures.
- 100% attendance is required at each YTT. In the event of sickness or other circumstances Santosha will work closely with the student to ensure she/he can attain their certificate and transfer the money paid for the YTT to another YTT if necessary.
- Accommodations: If you have any concerns about the accommodations please talk to the accommodation manager onsite for each YTT and place any concerns in writing so the situation can be rectified as soon as possible. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of all choices regarding accommodation, meals, and transport. Santosha can not be held responsible for any situation that arises which is out of Santosha’s control with accommodation sites as Santosha does not own these sites. So please be aware of the accommodation chosen, look at the websites and make a clear decision regarding staying onsite. Read the terms and conditions regarding accommodations so you are fully aware of all situations. Accommodation choices are the students responsibility, and decision.
- Notes + Manuals + Forms + Documents from the Student Resource Center: It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of the required books, notes, documents (that need to be handed in on the first day) and the requirements of the course as outlined in the Practical Information, Student Handbook and Ethical Guidelines. Santosha does not have spare copies of Manuals or other documents or notes at o/s YTT’s so please ensure you have logged into and read everything located in the resource centre .Please ensure you have all you require for the YTT.
- Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any issues relating to the above
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the Australia and other copyright laws, and is the property of Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd. Copyright 2009, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd or purchasing Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd or to purchase Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Australia. without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Queensland, Australia. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and teachers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Santosha Yoga Experiences Pty Ltd seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).